THE P.A.U.S.E PROJECT
Offering support to individuals and families affected by or experiencing problematic alcohol use, in the North Tyneside area.
WHAT WE CAN DO?
Work with individuals on a one-to-one basis and other family members. Our aims are:
- Support and advice around alcohol misuse and its effects
- Alcohol awareness, education and support towards a reduction plan
- Management of debt/ money issues
- Referral to other agencies for specific support
- Support with routes to work through volunteering, training and other projects.
- Smart Recovery Group - Wednesday 1.00 pm - 2.30 pm
- Recovery Cafe - Friday 10 am - 12 noon
WHO CAN WE HELP?
Individuals living in North Tyneside who are experiencing problematic alcohol use who would like some advice and one to one support.
HOW TO ACCESS THE SERVICE
For a confidential conversation call Sue Wharton on 07984 547 504 or 0191 341 0033. Or ask your GP or any other support service to make a referral and we will contact you. Self-Referrals welcome or drop in to the safe and friendly Meadows Centre and you will be made welcome.